baby steps to learning to love yourself :
- look in the mirror everyday and say “wow i’m super cute”
- drink lots of h20
- wear whatever you’d like and don’t let anyone stop you
- ignore the scale
- eat lots of strawberries
- spend time with nature
- do things that make YOU feel good
- you got this
- i believe in you
- you’re worth it
It’s the oldest story in the world. One day you’re 17 and planning for someday. And then quietly and without you ever really noticing, someday is today. And then someday is yesterday. And this is your L I F E.
gosh i cannot believe you sometimes you are such a nerd marry me pls
Be careful when entering
fangirl challenge - [5/5] pilots
i’m just gonna leave this here
Ok but,Kevin and Jordan throwing those things at each other and just being weirdos was the cutest thing. Omg.
I believe this
- accept that no pun is actually Good, but that the true nature of a good pun is to be so terrible that it becomes good.
- say every pun that occurs to you. i’m so serious about this, sometimes the most well received puns will be ones you considered not saying.
- ALWAYS laugh at your own puns, even if nobody else is. (especially if nobody else is.)
- know that you are hilarious. puns are a limitless resource and you have taken it as your duty to bring this gift to humanity. you are a hero.
Yes I love puns